|The fact that a candidate applied for admission shall only be taken to mean that he/she agrees to abide by the College Rules:
- Eligibility criteria as determined by the Admission Committee of the College. A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right.
- All admissions are provisional.
- If it is found, at any stage, that a candidate :
- does not fulfill the eligibility requirements
- has used fraudulent means to secure admission
- has made false or incorrect statements
he/she shall not be allowed to complete the admission formalities or in case already admitted, his/her admission shall be cancelled.